Any image you've added to your email can be edited from within the email itself. There are many options available to edit and enhance your image. Remember, if you don’t like something you've done to your image you can always click Cancel to start over.
To edit an image, just hover over the image and Click to edit. In the left toolbar, click on the Edit button next to your image. This will open the tools on the right side of your email. Click the button that says Edit to access the image editing tool.
Effects - Add filters
Orientation - Rotate image
Adjust - Edit the Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Sharpness
Enhance: Improve images with one of three enhancement options: Hi-Def, Illuminate and Color Fix. These are applied automatically, no adjustments or know-how needed, when clicked.
Effects: Edit your photos using one of 25 filters, designed to easily enhance and stylize your photos.
Frames: Choose one of 13 frames to complement your photos, or set them apart from your email background.
Stickers: Apply a variety of fun stickers to your photo, with an option to adjust the size to the images in the photo.
Crop: Use these tools to crop a portion of your images.
The crop tool allows you to select a portion of the image and remove the rest:
- Use the menu along the top of the window and select Crop.
- Drag one of the big corners to select the outline for the image.
- Release this when you’ve created a box that looks to be the correct size for your image.
- Click anywhere within the box to drag it around your picture
- Resize the crop by using the four blue guides found in the corners of your crop box. You can also choose one of the 9 pre-selected crop options along the top.
- Click Apply.
- When you’re done editing, use the save option in the upper right hand corner of the editing screen to save your changes to the current image or to save the changed picture as a new image in your Library.
Resize: Use these tools to resize your images.
The resizing tool allows you to change an image’s width and height. To make this change:
- Use the menu along the top of the window and select Resize.
- Enter a new width or height dimension in the provided box. If keep proportions is on, the lock is open (as it is by default), you’ll only need to change one of the dimensions and the other dimension will change in proportion to what you’ve entered. If you chose to lock this option, you’ll need to enter both a new height and width.
- If you don’t like the new size, then you can click Cancel in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Note that it’s not a good idea to make an image larger than its original size as this will lower the quality of the picture
- When you’re done editing, use the Apply option in the upper right hand corner of the editing screen to save your changes. Then click Save to save it to your Library.
Orientation: Use this tool to rotate or flip (mirror) your images.
You can rotate the image 90 degrees clockwise, 90 degrees counter-clockwise, 180 degrees clockwise and 180 degrees counter-clockwise or even flip the image if you like.
- Use the menu along the top of the window and select Orientation, and then Rotate.
- The curved arrows pointing left and right will rotate the image 90 degrees in the direction the arrow points.
- The double sided arrows will flip the image, either left to right or top to bottom.
- Click Apply.
- When you’re done editing, use the save option in the upper right hand corner of the editing screen to save your changes to the current image or to save the changed picture as a new image.
Focus: Use this tool to create a center or rectangular focal point that blurs out the rest of the photo.
Adjust: Use the slider controls to adjust your image Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and Sharpness.
Splash: Use this tool to single out an element of color. The image will transform to black and white after selecting the Splash tool. Once black and white, use the following options to fill elements with color:
- Free color: Brings back all color where the brush is applied.
- Smart color: Brings back a single color at a time where the brush is applied.
Text: Add text to your image using different colors and fonts.