When creating a Landing Page, you can do many things with the HTML block including adding a Google Map or YouTube video. We are going to focus on maps and videos. If you don't know how to get the HTML for your map or video, jump to the section below.
Adding HTML content block:
1. Insert an HTML content block. There are 3 different choices: stand alone, left, or right.
In basic content block view, they look like this:
2. Once you've inserted the content block, double click the grey block to edit. You will see the following pop up.
3. Paste your HTML and click Submit.
4. You will be able to see your map or video in Preview and on the Published page.
How to get Google Maps HTML:
1. On Google Maps, search for the location you wish to display.
2. Click on the Share button.
3. A pop up will open. Click on the Embed a map tab.
4. Click Copy HTML. Now you can paste this code into your Landing Page HTML block.
How to get YouTube embed code:
1. Find the YouTube video you want to embed
2. Click on the Share button
3. A Share pop up will open. Click on the Embed button.
4. On the Embed Video pop up, click Copy. Now you can paste this code into your Landing Page HTML block.