Build your email list with a pop-up form. Users can add these forms to their websites and collect valuable customer information such as name and email.
To get started:
1. Sign up or log in to your Shopify account.
2. Once logged in, click Apps.
3. Now you will need to install the app from the Shopify App store.
4. Select the Deluxe Marketing Suite app. Once it’s installed, it will appear in the left-hand panel.
5. Next, you will be brought to the Deluxe Marketing Suite dashboard.
Please note: If you have not yet connected the VerticalResponse dashboard to Shopify you will need to do this before proceeding. Connect it by heading to the Integrations tab and adding your VerticalResponse information.
6. Now you can get started by clicking Create new form.
7. You will now need to create the details of your form.
8. Next, choose your contact list. You can choose an existing list from VerticalResponse or you can create a new one. If you create a new list here, it will automatically be created in VerticalResponse. Your lists from VerticalResponse and Shopify will always sync up, so your list in either place is current.
9. Next, choose a title and a description. You can see a live preview of what it will look like.
10. Now choose how you would like your form to appear to your customers. Do you want it to pop up in the center of the page, or the top? You will get to decide after how many second you want this form to appear.
11. You’re also able to customize how the form looks. You can change the button text, background, text color and the shape of the button.
12. Lastly, choose what information you would like to collect. There are many options to include in your form: name, email address, gender, birth date, address and more. Simply click the + sign beside each choice to add it to your form.
13. When you are happy with your form, click Save and publish.
14. After you have published your form, you will be able to see stats by clicking the Forms tab at the top.
Here you’ll also be able to enable/disable your form, as well as edit or delete it.